Share files and folders
Enterprise plan only This feature is only available in custom enterprise pricing plans.
You can set the permission levels for restricted media library users and user groups and share an asset with them. Moreover, you can view and manage access and permission levels for those assets. Read about permissions and access sharing on assets here.
Select the media collection you want to share and click "Share" from the drop-down menu. You can take the following actions from the popup:
- View information about currently shared permission levels and access with users and user groups.
- View information about media collections in which the asset is added.
- View information about parent folder through the user has access to the asset.
- Share the asset with users and user groups and set their permission level.
- Update the permission level of existing users and user groups.
- Revoke access to the asset for restricted media library users and user groups.